You can be sure when using icynene that no off gassing will occur and your crops or animals will be protected against the elements.
Typical projects may include:
- Poultry Sheds and Silos
- Piggery sheds and Silos
- Farm Buildings
- Crop Storage
- Cold Storage
- Agricultural Barns
- Corrugated Sheeting
- Asbestos Sheeting
- Livestock Housing
- Feed Storage
- Vineyard sheds & Tanks
Icynene's ability to stop air leakage will save you money on your energy bills whilst also allowing you to maintain a constant controllable temperature within the building.
Icynene Spray Foam Insulation
The Benefits of choosing Icynene:
- Saves you up to 50% on monthly energy bills
- Provides superior U-value per inch, reducing both heating and cooling costs.
- Creates an air barrier that eliminates leaks and energy loss.
- Controls moisture to help prevent mould and mildew.
- Reduces your energy consumption, lessening your environmental impact.
- Provides consistent temperatures – no drafts, no cold or hot spots – for better production by poultry and livestock and less loss of stored harvests.
- Non-toxic, so it’s safe for poultry and livestock.
- Contains renewable agricultural resources, so it’s environmentally and grower friendly.
- Never settles, shrinks, compresses or sags, maintaining its insulation efficiency for the life of the structure.
- Strengthens walls and increases overall structural integrity by adhering and bonding to the wall surface.
- Damp proofs by creating a seamless membrane between the inner and outer walls.