|Code Mark Certificate
|Icynene Code Mark
|Icynene Customer Job Card
|Easy Foam Install Warranty (applies to most applications)
Icynene BBA Certification
This Certificate relates to ICYNENE LD-C-50, a spray-applied, low-density open-cell, insulation foam, for use as an in-situ thermal insulation system for roofs, lofts, suspended timber ground floors and external walls of new and existing domestic or similar buildings. It is for use in timber frame wall cavities, between and under timber rafters, between and over ceiling joists, between timber floor joists where loading is not applied to the product and to the internal surface of masonry walls in combination with a dry-lining system.
Icynene ICC-ES Certification
For decades, ICC-ES has been the industry leader in performing technical evaluations for code compliance, providing regulators and construction professionals with clear evidence that products comply with codes and standards. Having completed hundreds of evaluations of building products, components, methods, and materials, ICC-ES has a proven track record of excellence in product evaluations.
Icynene CCMC Certification
The Canadian Construction Materials Centre (CCMC) offers a national evaluation service for all types of innovative building construction materials, products, systems and services. Operating within the National Research Council's Institute for Research in Construction (NRC-IRC), CCMC evaluations are supported by the latest technical research and expertise and are based on the requirements of the National Building Code of Canada or Provincial/Territorial Building Codes.
CCMC-evaluated products are used in commercial and residential buildings.
Established in 1986, Icynene Inc. offers a complete portfolio of high-performance spray foam insulation solutions. In the past 25 years, more than 3 billion board feet of Icynene spray foam insulation has been installed in more than 300,000 residential and commercial projects.
In fact, because of its dramatic advantages over other types of insulation, spray foam insulation from Icynene has been chosen for countless prestigious projects, including:
- The American Lung Association Health House
- The New American Home
- Department of Energy Building America “net Zero Energy Home”
- Going Green at the Beach - LEED Demonstration Home
- Yale University Building Project Program
- The winning homes of the NAHB Energy Value Housing Award
- Regular television appearances focused on sustainable building on HGTV, PBS and The Discovery Channel
Icynene spray foam insulation products are sold in more than 30 countries. They have been extensively tested and approved by various highly respected global product approval agencies, such as:
- ICC-ES: International Code Council Evaluation Service (USA)
- CCMC: The Canadian Construction Materials Centre
- BBA: The British Board of Agrément (United Kingdom)
- ATec: Avis Technique (France)
- EEA: European Economic Area
- VTT: European Technical Approval
- CodeMark (Australia)